Are you a Client Services Manager seeking a new opportunity and an improved quality of life? Would you like to do meaningful work for a growing firm in Virginia?
Located in beautiful historic Abingdon, Virginia, HBC CPAs is experiencing tremendous growth.
Trusted by area of businesses for over three decades, our six hands-on partners and team of experienced staff provide personal support with accounting, tax preparation, audit, consulting, and monthly business services.
Our clients extend beyond Virginia into Tennessee, North Carolina, and the surrounding Southeast because of our reputation for excellence in the areas of assurance, tax, bookkeeping and business, government and nonprofit consulting.
- Manage staff of 3 – 4 employees, assign various types of bookkeeping work such as payroll, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and various tax filings, and ensure that all deadlines are met by staff.
- Provide full range of bookkeeping and accounting services for multiple clients simultaneously including, but not limited to, the following:
- All aspects of payroll including payroll tax reports, W-2s and 1099s
- Processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Sales tax reporting
- General ledger posting
- Financial statement processing
- QuickBooks experience required
- Microsoft Office applications experience
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
HBC CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Cynthia at CRT@firmcpa.com.