NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.facebook.com/abingdon.accountants/ and who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of HBC CPAs, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of HBC CPAs as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 7, 2018 at 10am EST and ending December 18, 2018 at 10am EST. All online entries must be received by 12AM EST of the date of said prize.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking the Facebook post of the specific prize on that said day. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HBC CPAs. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of HBC CPAs.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of the following, depending on day of entry:
(2) tickets to the Holiday Paint Party at William King Museum in Abingdon
A $25 gift certificate to White Birch Juice in Abingdon.
A gift basket from Flavors on Main Main Street in Marion, NC.
A $25 gift certificate to Interstate Bowl in Bristol
(2) concert tickets for the 2018-2019 season at Symphony of the Mountains in Kingsport, Tennessee
A pinwheel cheesecake from Bruce’s Fabulous Foods in Marion, NC
A$25 gift certificate to 7 Trails Grill, in Damascus, VA
A $50 gift certificate to 128 Pecan
A $50 donation in your name for Habitat for Humanity
A 2 lb bag of coffee from Crooked Door Coffee House in Marion, NC
A $25 gift certificate to Anthony’s Desserts in Abingdon on Main Street
The Whole Shebang from the Barter Theatre
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by HBC CPAs. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at HBC CPAs discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for HBC CPAs to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of HBC CPAs. Winner will be notified by Facebook Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. HBC CPAs shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT HBC CPAs‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that HBC CPAs, anyone acting on behalf of HBC CPAs, and HBC CPAs’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: HBC CPAs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond HBC CPAs’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, HBC CPAs may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by HBC CPAs. HBC CPAs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. HBC CPAs has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, HBC CPAs reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless HBC CPAs and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Virginia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Abingdon, Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HBC CPAs, 155 Valley St. NE, Abingdon, VA 24210 . Requests must be received no later than December 19, 2018 at 5pm EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is HBC CPAs,155 Valley St. NE, Abingdon, VA 24210.
- The Campaign hosted by HBC CPAs is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this Contest, the Contestant has affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.