Estate & Trust Planning
A well-designed estate plan provides for the well-being of your family and minimizes taxes. You’ve labored hard to provide for your family and they deserve the maximum amount of your assets. You don’t want to jeopardize losing a large portion of your estate paying transfer taxes due to insufficient planning.
Anyone who owns property — a home, a car, a bank account, investments, business interests, a retirement plan account, collectibles, personal belongings — needs an estate plan. An estate plan allows you to direct how and to whom your property will be distributed after your passing. If you don’t have an estate plan, your property could be distributed according to your state’s intestacy laws without regard to family needs or your desires.
HBC CPAs’ professionals meet with you and your attorney to design an estate plan to meet your needs. Your plan will minimize taxes and permit you to direct how and to whom your property will be distributed even after you are gone.
Call us to discuss any of these or other issues:
- Gift Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Trusts and Gift Planning
- Estate Accounting, Reporting and Administration
- Family Limited Partnership and Limited Liability Company Tax Returns and Consulting
- Fiduciary Accounting under the Principal and Income Act for Trusts
- Fiduciary Income Tax Returns
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Plan Analysis and Updates
- Post-Mortem Estate Planning
- Preparation of Various Estate Tax Returns
- Private Foundation Compliance Administration and Tax Returns
- Private Foundation Reporting
- Probate Court-Approved Accounting for Estates and Conservatorships
- Retirement Planning, including Roth Conversion Analysis
- Reviewing Wills, Trust Instruments and Schedules of Assets
- Trust Income Tax Return Preparation
- U.S. Gift Tax Return Preparation